You can add and customize text on your story pages to give them a distinct feel or new look. Layer text boxes over images and videos in your stories, or create a story page that's text-only.
To add text to a story:
- Tap the pencil icon, then tap Text Box.
- Double-tap the text box to add or edit the text.
- To select a different font, tap the T icon.
- To format the text, tap the B icon.
- To adjust size and spacing of the text, tap the aa icon.
- To change the color of the text, tap the paint drop icon.
- To add a background color behind the text, tap the A icon.
Each text box has its own formatting and styling options.
Move and resize text
To move or resize a Text Box:
- Tap the Text Box once.
- To move the text, use one finger to hold and drag the Text Box around the screen.
- To resize or rotate the text, use two fingers to stretch, shrink, or rotate the Text Box in place.
You can use these fonts on your stories:
More fonts are available if you subscribe to Unfold+:
While Unfold's available fonts provide a distinct look and feel for social media stories, they aren't licensed for commercial branding. In other words, you can't trademark a logo for your business that you created in Unfold, using Unfold fonts.