After creating your story in Unfold, you can share it directly on social media. You can share each page from your story individually. It’s not currently possible to share more than one page at a time.
Tip: If you sell products using Squarespace Commerce, you can tag products in your Instagram stories.
Share your story
To share your story to social media:
- On the home screen, tap Projects, then tap the story you want to share.
- Tap the export icon on iOS, or the share icon on Android.
- Tap Page to share the current page, or, if you have Unfold Pro, tap Story to publish your story to the web.
- Tap one of the icons at the bottom of the page to choose how you'll share your story. Tap the save icon to save your story, tap a specific social media icon to share to that social media, or tap Other apps to choose an app that isn't listed. If you have Unfold Pro and are using the Story option, you can also create a story link.
- If you select an app, it will open. You can continue editing your story before sharing it.