Use this guide to learn about changing the language you see in the Unfold app. How you set the language depends on whether you use an Apple or Android device.
Note: Our support is always in English. If you contact us using another language, we'll do our best to answer using an automated translation of your question.
You can change the language settings for the Unfold app by adding a new language to your iOS device, then applying that language to the Unfold app.
To add another language to your Apple device:
- Tap Settings in your iOS device.
- Tap General, then tap Language & Region.
- Tap Other Languages... to select the new language you want to add to your device.
You can change the language of the Unfold app by changing the language settings on your entire Android device.
To change the language of your device:
- Tap Settings in your Android device.
- Tap System Settings or General management, depending on your device.
- Tap Language, then select the language you want to use.
Unfold will localize based on the selected language. If this doesn’t change the language in the app, contact us.
The Unfold app currently supports these languages:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Chinese (Simplified)