Receive payments from visitors by adding a tips section to your site.
To accept tips and payments from your audience, add a Tips section to your Bio Site. This section can accept tips directly or highlight links to your payment platforms.
Accept tips directly or link to a payment platform
If you connect your Bio Site to a Stripe or PayPal account, you can accept tips directly through your Bio Site. Visitors tap or click a button in your Bio Site to tip, choose an amount, then check out.
You can also set up a Tips section without connecting to a payment processor by linking to a payment platform instead.
Add a tips section
To add a Tips section using the web editor:
- In the left navigation menu, click to open the Sections panel.
- Under Recommended, click Tips.
- Click Add payment provider.
- Select Stripe or PayPal, then follow the prompts to connect your payment processor.
- Repeat these steps for each payment platform you want to add.
- Add a title, and you can change the wording of the Tip me button.
- Optional: Add an image and description.
- Add suggested tip amounts in the Amounts section. Your audience can tip one of these preset amounts, or choose a custom amount.
- In the top-right corner, click Update to publish your changes.
To add links to payment platforms that aren’t in the list of payment icons, or to link to more than one account on a single payment platform, add links manually.
After adding links to the section, you can move icons up or down the list by clicking and holding next to a payment platform icon. Delete an icon by clicking . You can rearrange icons in a section you previously created by editing your Bio Site.