With Unfold Pro (previously Unfold for Brands), you can upload custom colors, logos, stickers, and fonts to create stories that reflect your organization’s house style or your personal brand. You can use Unfold Pro through the Unfold Pro web dashboard or on the Unfold app.
Unfold Pro subscriptions also include everything available on Unfold+.
Subscribe to Unfold Pro through the Unfold app. You can select a yearly or monthly plan. All features are included in both plans:
- Yearly membership - $99.99 USD annually
- Monthly membership - $12.99 USD monthly
Payment is handled through Apple or Google directly, depending on your device.
It's not possible to share an Unfold Pro subscription across multiple Apple IDs or Google Play accounts. If you run a business and need multiple people to access your Unfold Pro account, we recommend setting up a business Apple ID or Google Play account for use by you and your employees. All users will need to use the same operating system, as it's not possible for the same subscription to be used on both iOS and Android devices.
Start with a free trial
Monthly and annual memberships include a seven-day free trial. At the end of your trial, the subscription renews automatically. If you’ve previously used the three-day free trial with Unfold+, your Unfold Pro subscription still begins with a seven-day trial. The free trial period is issued by Apple and Google directly, and can't be skipped or reset.
Subscribe to Unfold Pro
To subscribe to Unfold Pro:
- Tap the Discover tab.
- If you're already subscribed to Unfold+, tap Try Pro. If you're using the free version of Unfold, tap Try Plus, then tap Unfold Pro at the top of the screen.
- Select Yearly Membership or Monthly Membership.
- Tap Start your free 7 day trial.
Log in to an existing Squarespace account or sign up for a new account to complete the process.
Create an account
After subscribing, start using Unfold Pro by clicking Sign Up to create an account through Squarespace. If you have an existing Squarespace account you want to use, click Log In instead.
If you update your email through Squarespace, this won't be reflected in the Unfold app until the next time you log out and log back in.
Open Unfold Pro
You can use Unfold Pro on the Unfold Pro web dashboard on a computer or on the Unfold app. We recommend using the web dashboard for uploading assets. Then, create your branded stories on the Unfold app.
To open Unfold Pro in your browser:
- Go to the Unfold Pro web dashboard and log in.
- In the Brand Kit dashboard, upload colors, fonts, and stickers.
- To view stories you’ve published, click Stories.
- To edit account preferences, click Preferences.
The Unfold Pro web dashboard is supported on these browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
It's possible to access the web dashboard on the mobile version of these browsers, but we recommend using the Unfold app on mobile devices for the best experience.
To open Unfold Pro in the Unfold app:
- Tap Pro in the top-right corner.
- To upload colors, logos, fonts, and stickers, tap Brand Kit.
- To edit account preferences, tap Account.
It's not possible to upload custom templates at this time.
Add custom colors
By entering a hex code or selecting colors manually from a color wheel, you can add your brand's colors to your brand kit for use in your stories.
To add a color:
- In the Colors section, click Add.
- Enter your color’s hex code in the text field, or select the color manually.
- Click Add.
To add a color:
- In the Colors section of your Brand Kit, tap +.
- In the text field, enter your color’s hex code. The corresponding color will display in the box to the right.
- Tap Add.
Upload logo images to promote your brand in your posts and stories. On both Android and iOS devices, you can upload .png and .jpg files up to 10 MB each; on Android, you can also upload .gif files.
At this time, you can only add logos to your Brand Kit through the Unfold app. To add a logo:
- In the Logos section of your Brand Kit, tap +.
- Tap Upload Logos.
- Select the logo file from your device. If you're using an iOS device, you can also tap Unsplash to license a free stock image.
- Tap Upload.
Stickers are floating images you can use to enhance or decorate your stories. This is a great place to upload a logo or other brand-specific icons.
To upload a sticker, click Upload in the Stickers section, then drag and drop files into the uploader, or click browse to select a file from your computer. You can upload .png, .jpg, and .gif files up to 10 MB each.
When adding stickers on both Android and iOS devices, you can upload .png and .jpg files up to 10 MB each; on Android, you can also upload .gif files. To upload a sticker:
- In the Stickers section of your Brand Kit, tap +.
- Tap Upload Stickers.
- Select the sticker file from your device. If you're using an iOS device, you can also tap Unplash to license a free stock image.
- Tap Upload.
Upload custom fonts
Upload custom fonts to ensure text in your stories matches your brand's style guide. You can upload .otf or .ttf files up to 10 MB each.
To upload a custom font, click Upload in the Fonts section, then drag and drop files into the uploader, or click browse to select a file from your computer.
To upload a custom font from your device:
- In the Fonts section of your Brand Kit, tap +.
- Tap Upload Fonts.
- Select a file from your device, then tap Upload.
Export and import Brand Kits
You can export a Brand Kit to share with other Unfold Pro users. To export a Brand Kit on the computer or in the Unfold app:
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Click Export.
- Save the file to your device.
If you have a saved Brand Kit file, you can import it to your Unfold Pro account. To import a Brand Kit on the computer or in the Unfold app:
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Click Import.
- Select the file from your device and click Done.
Edit account preferences
To edit your account preferences, click Preferences. Here, you can add a profile picture, brand name, and username, or edit your account name and email. Your profile picture and brand name will appear on your stories.
To edit your account preferences, tap Account. Here, you can add a brand name and username, or edit your account name and email. Your brand name will appear on your stories. To add a profile picture, edit account preferences through the web dashboard on your computer.
Publish branded stories
Create stories in the Unfold app with the colors, stickers, and fonts you've added to your brand kit by tapping the Brand tab.
When your branded stories are ready, you can publish them from the Unfold app. It’s not currently possible to publish them from the web dashboard.
When you’re ready to publish a branded story to the web:
- Tap the story in the Unfold app, then tap the save icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap Story, then tap Web Story.
- Tap Options to choose your publication status.
- Tap Publish. This generates a unique URL where your stories is located, and you can also view any stories you publish in the Stories tab of the web dashboard.
When you tap Options, three options display. Choose from:
- Unpublished - The story won’t be published on the web, but you will be able to view it in the Stories tab of your web dashboard.
- Public - The story will be published and searchable on Google and other search engines.
- Private - Published on the web but only available to viewers with the link.
Made with Unfold
By default, Unfold Pro stories include a “Made with Unfold” branded page. To disable this, tap Options, then switch the ‘Made With Unfold’ final page toggle off.
View your stories
You can view your stories on the web at their unique stori.es URL, or by clicking Stories in the web dashboard. To filter your stories by Published (Public), Published (Private), and Unpublished, use the drop-down menu.
Keep in mind, after publishing a story or making changes to it, it can take a moment before you see those changes reflected on its stori.es URL.