Connect to Meta's pixel tracking program to learn more about your visitors.
Add pixel tracking to your Bio Site to learn how visitors reach your Bio Site, and how successfully it’s sending visitors to your links.
After you connect your Bio Site to Meta’s pixel tracking program, you can use their dashboard to generate insights about visitor behavior.
Note: We can help you connect your Bio Site to Meta pixel tracking. For questions about how to track and analyze visitor information, please contact Meta.
Before you begin
To connect your Bio Site to Meta’s pixel tracking, you’ll need a Facebook Business Manager account.
Add pixel tracking
Meta calls its pixel tracker a pixel ID. You’ll need this number to add Meta pixel tracking to your Bio Site.
To find your pixel ID:
- Visit Meta’s documentation and follow the steps for setting up a Meta pixel.
- When you get to Step 2, start the steps for adding Meta’s code to a website.
- When Meta generates a code snippet, instead of adding it to a website, examine it to find your pixel ID. You don’t need to write any code, only locate the pixel ID and copy it.
To add Meta pixel tracking to your Bio Site using the web editor:
- If you’ve made any other changes to your Bio Site, click Update to make them live before adding pixel tracking.
- In the left navigation menu, click to open the Analytics panel.
- Under Pixel tracking, click Add pixel tracking.
- Enter your Facebook pixel ID code in the Facebook field, then click Update.
After you’ve saved your pixel ID in the web editor, you can complete the pixel setup process in Meta as if you’d successfully added it to a website.
Tip: You can connect Google pixel tracking with Google Tag Manager. To learn more, visit Google’s documentation.