Add pixel tracking to your Bio Site to learn how visitors reach your Bio Site, and how successfully it’s sending visitors to your links.
After you connect your Bio Site to Meta’s pixel tracking program, you can use their dashboard to generate insights about visitor behavior.
Note: Unfold can help you connect your Bio Site to Meta pixel tracking. For questions about how to track and analyze visitor information, please contact Meta.
Before you begin
To connect your Bio Site to Meta’s pixel tracking, you’ll need a Facebook Business Manager account.
Add pixel tracking
Meta calls its pixel tracker a pixel ID. You’ll need to find this number before adding it in Unfold.
To find your pixel ID:
- Visit Meta’s documentation and follow the steps for setting up a Meta pixel.
- When you get to Step 2, start the steps for adding Meta’s code to a website.
- When Meta generates a code snippet, instead of adding it to a website, examine it to find your pixel ID. You don’t need to write any code, only locate the pixel ID and copy it.
To add Meta pixel tracking to your Bio Site:
- If you’ve made any other changes to your Bio Site, tap Update to make them live before adding pixel tracking.
- In Unfold, tap Bio Site, then Activity.
- Enter your pixel ID in the Facebook field, then tap Save.
After you’ve saved your pixel ID into the Unfold app, you can complete the pixel setup process in Meta as if you’d successfully added it to a website.
Tip: You have the option to connect Google pixel tracking with Google Tag Manager. To learn more, visit Google’s documentation.