Add pixel tracking to your Bio Site to learn how visitors reach your Bio Site and how successfully it’s sending visitors to your links.
After you connect your Bio Site to Google’s pixel tracking program, you’ll use their dashboard to generate insights about visitor behavior.
Note: Unfold can help you connect your Bio Site to Google’s pixel tracking. For questions about how to track and analyze visitor information, please contact Google support.
Add pixel tracking
Google calls its pixel tracker a tracking ID. You’ll need to find this number before adding it in Unfold.
To find your tracking number:
- Follow the steps in this Google guide to set up your first Google ad.
- During the process, you’ll be presented with your Tracking ID. Save it.
To add Google pixel tracking to your Bio Site:
- If you’ve made any other changes to your Bio Site, tap Update to make them live before adding pixel tracking.
- In Unfold, tap Bio Site, then Activity.
- Enter your pixel ID in the Google field, then tap Save.
Once you have saved your pixel ID into the Unfold app, you can complete the steps to setting up the pixel with Google.
Tip: You have the option to connect Google pixel tracking with Google Tag Manager. To learn more, visit Google’s documentation.