To accept tips and payments from your audience, add a Tips section to your Bio Site. This section can accept tips directly or highlight links to your payment platforms.
Accept tips directly or link to a payment platform
If you connect your Bio Site to a Stripe or PayPal account, you can accept tips directly through your Bio Site. Visitors tap a button in your Bio Site to tip, choose an amount, then check out.
You can also set up a Tips section without connecting to a payment processor by linking to a payment platform instead.
Add a Tips section
To add a Tips section:
- While editing your Bio Site, tap Sections.
- Tap Tips.
- (Optional) Add a title, image, and description. Edit the Button copy field to update the wording on the button fans tap to give tips.
- Add tip amounts in the Suggested tip amounts section. Your audience can donate one of these preset amounts, or choose a custom amount.
- Tap Select payment options.
- Tap Connect Stripe to accept tips directly through Stripe, tap Connect PayPal to accept tips directly through PayPal, or tap Other Payment Options to link to a payment platform.
- Follow the prompts to connect to Stripe or PayPal, or enter your account information and tap ✓.
- Repeat these steps for each payment platform you want to add.
To add links to payment platforms that aren’t in the list of payment icons, or to link to more than one account on a single payment platform, add links manually.
After adding links to the section, you can move icons up or down the list by tapping and holding = next to a payment platform icon. Delete an icon by tapping the trash can icon. You can rearrange icons in a section you previously created by editing your Bio Site.