After you publish your Bio Site, you can review visitor activity data to learn how your Bio Site is performing. Use this data to gauge the effectiveness of your social media posts in driving clicks to and engagement with your Bio Site.
Currently, Bio Site activity data is only available for iOS.
Review the Activity tab
- Tap Bio Sites on the Unfold home screen.
- Tap the Activity tab.
- Use the slider to review visitor activity data for the following date ranges:
- All - All visitor activity since you published your Bio Site
- 1D - 12 AM yesterday to 12 AM today
- 7D - 12 AM seven days ago to 12 AM today
- 30D - 12 AM 30 days ago to 12 AM today
The Bio Site Activity timestamps are always in UTC, regardless of your timezone.
The Activity tab in the Bio Sites section of Unfold shows the following key performance indicators, or KPIs:
- Views - The number of times someone visited your Bio Site. Only full page loads of your Bio Site URL count toward this number.
- Clicks - The number of times someone clicked a link in your Bio Site. This includes links in any Bio Site section.
- CTR - The clickthrough rate for your Bio Site visitors. This ratio shows the percentage of people who visit your Bio Site and also click a link.