With Unfold Studio, you can capture and edit images and videos before adding them to your stories or uploading them directly to social media.
Unfold Studio is for editing images before adding them to your story. To edit images you've already added to stories, visit Editing images in a story. At this time, Unfold Studio is available for iOS only.
Take a photo or video
To take a photo or video with Unfold Studio:
- Tap Studio on the Unfold home screen.
- Tap Capture to open your device's camera.
- Tap the shutter button to take a picture, or hold it to take a video.
- After taking the picture of video, swipe left or right to add filters and effects, or tap the brightness icon to adjust the brightness.
- Tap the Instagram icon to upload it to Instagram, or tap the save icon to save it to your device.
To edit the image after saving it, tap x, tap the back icon to return to Unfold Studio, then tap Load photo/video and follow the steps in the next section.
Add images or videos to your Unfold stories
After editing and saving your images and videos, you can upload them from your device to Unfold story templates, where you can edit them further. To learn more, visit Creating stories.