Connect to Google's pixel tracking program to learn more about your visitors.
Add pixel tracking to your Bio Site to learn how visitors reach your Bio Site and how successfully it’s sending visitors to your links.
After you connect your Bio Site to Google’s pixel tracking program, you’ll use their dashboard to generate insights about visitor behavior.
Note: We can help you connect your Bio Site to Google’s pixel tracking. For questions about how to track and analyze visitor information, please contact Google support.
Add pixel tracking
Google calls its pixel tracker a tracking ID. You’ll need this number to add Google pixel tracking to your Bio Site.
To find your tracking number:
- Follow the steps in this Google guide to set up your first Google ad.
- During the process, you’ll be presented with your Tracking ID. Save it.
To add Google pixel tracking to your Bio Site:
- If you’ve made any other changes to your Bio Site, click Update to make them live before adding pixel tracking.
- In the left navigation menu, click to open the Analytics panel.
- Under pixel tracking, click Add pixel tracking.
- Enter the tracking ID code in the Google section, then click Update.
After saving your pixel ID into the web editor, you can complete the steps to setting up the pixel with Google.
Tip: You have the option to connect Google pixel tracking with Google Tag Manager. To learn more, visit Google’s documentation.